Aloe Vera has been known for its curing properties of Acne. Some of the interesting and useful facts are below:
- Aloe Vera soothes the skin
- It has the ability to maintain a balance of sebum in the skin
- Using Aloe vera oil alleviates itchiness and soreness associated with acne
- It removes acne scars in the long run
- It eradicates the pores present in the skin, therefore decreasing exposure to germs
- It helps in keeping the skin glow and reduces anti-aging. It heals the wounds present in skin faster.
- It maintains the correct PH balance of the skin
- It gets rid of dark marks and acne scars with aloe vera
- It can be effective for treating melasma, the dark mask on the face that many women experience during pregnancy
- It is an immune booster and an anti-inflammatory agent
How to Use Aloe Vera for Acne
- Rinse your face with aloe vera gel. It removes sticky particles and dirt that gets trapped in the skin.
- Cut the leaf of Aloe Vera along the length. Apply the gel all over your body or the affected area. Do this in the morning and wait for 15 minutes before bath for maximum benefit.
- Do your face wash with warm water and then apply Aloe Vera.
- Apply Aloe Vera routinely in the morning and night to get rid of dark marks and acne scars. The results might take some time, but persistence and consistency is needed. The result will be healthy and beautiful skin.
How does Aloe Vera help cure Acne
- It contains Polysaccharides, which kills bacteria and germs responsible for acne
- It contains Mannans, an antibiotic which kills germs.
- Aloe Vera contains Anthraquinones, an important nutrient which facilitates the rejuvenation of vital nutrients in the skin
- It contains lectin, which is responsible for proper cell growth and repair.
- Do not use the gel continuously throughout the day. The gel can be left on during the nights.
- Do not give to children below four years old.
Internal Use of Aloe Vera for Acne
- Eat some of the raw Aloe Vera in order to help alleviate acne problems. It makes makes vitamin C and E more available in the blood.
- Taking Aloe Vera directly is bitter. Hence you may try having the juice mixed with other fruits. You can also try consuming OLK Aloe Juice
- If you prefer having raw Aloe vera and make use of its full benefits, cut a small piece of the plant, peel all the skin off, and then swallow it